Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Three Weeks to Go

So I headed into my taper--yay!  Words cannot describe how good it feels to finally hit my taper...the life is returning to my legs, I am feeling myself again...not SO TIRED.

Looking back, I have really slacked off on keeping up on my posts.  I've been running 3 times a week with a long run on Sat--where I used to run 4.

Last week-
10/12 ran 14...on the treadmill!  UGH!  Most boring run ever!  My ipod died...it was a bust!  I was supposed to run 20--but alas, I needed to pick Ella up at the daycare by 12.  LA Fitness sucks that way!
10/14 skipped Carries cycle class to do some speed work.  Regretted it.  But liked the speed work aspect of getting pumped up.  Speed makes me feel good!
10/15 Rested--did errands and went to chiropractor
10/16 Did pilates with a 57 year old that kicked my tush!  Realized pilates is so amazing for the core.  DUH.
10/17 Ran long with the group 12 miles @ 9:30--felt crappy at first, and then raced to the end with a second wind at Miko's prompting.  Realized how far we've come as Miko cried at the end.

Only TWO more weeks to go now...

No comments:

Post a Comment