Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday-4 Days To Go

Today I feel like total crap.  Headache, fatigue...but hey, I'm in California.  It is the last month that I will be enjoying the sand and the surf.  So, in order to fulfill one of my many life goals I took the unique opportunity to take surf lessons today.  No it wasn't the smartest thing to do at the time, considering I feel sick, and I should be doing my last speed run, relaxing, resting or getting my bag packed for St. George...but you have to seize the day, right?

I chose a trendy little surf school called "Surf Diva" in La Jolla.  I know.  Very girly.  Very girl powered.  I had an hour to myself with a female instructor.  I had such a blast.  It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be.  Now that I know the basics, I'll be able to surf for the rest of my life!  Seriously, it doesn't get any better than that for a day.

Love this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment