Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday-5 days to go

OMG I can't sleep.  I am so excited.  And nervous.  And full of jitters.  And sore!

I was supposed to run 3 miles today and had no time because I wanted to get to a yoga class.  So I ran one mile and off I was to stretch and relax.  WRONG.  I overdid it.  My legs are so sore!  I stretched way too much I guess!  Or I did too many of those dang balance moves that really work your legs--UGH!

Oh and BTW, did I mention that I felt sick this morning?  My throat hurt, my head was throbbing...yeah, felt like a head cold coming on...runny nose...all I can do is pump the vitamins and silver solution (my mother-in-laws natural anti-biotic she swears by).  I also drank 2 shots of wheat grass today along with an orange juice smoothie full of blueberries and echinacea.  I did manage to take a nap this afternoon and I feel fine except for my legs feeling like they weigh 1,000 pounds.

Want to hear the really dumb part?  I am taking surfing lessons tomorrow in La Jolla.  It's on my bucket list.  I just hope I don't pull something...  

No comments:

Post a Comment