Friday, August 12, 2011

Getting Back

Monday 8/8 tried to do my 23:40 5k and finished at 24:50.  I'm getting there.

Tues. 8/9 Took the day off to get ready for school Wed.  (CAN'T BELIEVE SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!)

Wed. 8/10 Cycle with Carrie--always a push, always what I need!  Loved that I was dripping dripping dripping with sweat...I never sweat like I do when I cycle...felt like my EYEBALLS were sweating!  Honestly!

Thurs. 8/11 ran 3 miles at 9, did elliptical for 1 mile.  Felt my lower back tensing and getting sore the whole time.  Felt tired and uninterested.  Yikes.  First time working out with my new trainer Brandon Walker.  LOVED.  Feel like I am finally getting my core where it should be...and getting my strength up a notch.

Fri. 8/12 Day OFF/REST

Sat. 8/13 Long Run of 16--that's the plan anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment